Painting Knife Set
Every good artist needs a varied selection of painting knives. Our 5-piece painting knife set has all the shapes and sizes you need!
The primary use for these knifes is to apply thick, impasto layers of paint onto the canvas, but they can be used for so much more…
- mixing your paints on the palette
- applying gesso to a raw canvas
- painting impasto textures / thick paint applications
- painting fine detail like branches and grass
- modelling and shaping texture paste before applying paint with a brush
- as a blunt knife the remove shrink wrapping from your canvas
- you are limited only by your imagination…
Made of rust resistant stainless steel with quality wood handles, these knives are comfortable and easy to work with.
Any experienced impasto artist will tell you that a flexible blade is key when working with a knife. These blades are flexible enough to gently bend as you apply pressure, yet are stiff enough not to be wobbly.
The wooden handles are shaped to roll in your fingers or grip tightly in your hand as needed.
The different sizes allow you to cover large areas on the canvas quickly or work in very fine detail.
Treat yourself to this fabulous set of painting knives by adding them to your cart today!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.